Assist Regulatory Affairs professionals with administrative tasks associated with global product compliance. Provide data management support with the ability to multi-task and show great attention to detail. Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills desired.
- Hard copy and electronic data organization, entry, and management in multiple systems.
- Administrative support including compilation of documentation for product information files and regulatory submissions.
- Communicate with internal and external partners (including vendors and contractors) to gather information and documentation required for global regulatory compliance.
- Scan, upload, organize, and archive studies, reports, labels, and additional compliance support documentation to maintain regulatory requirements.
- Update and maintain complete and accurate regulatory compliance records including registrations, certifications, and other recordkeeping requirements.
- Facilitate requests for information related to products and registrations.
- Generate reports, maintain regulatory lists, and perform searches.
- Perform data entry, migration, manipulation, organization, reformatting, and ongoing maintenance in various systems/databases.