The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler has the Responsibility, Accountability and Authority to:
- Planner/Schedule authorized work from the GAME-ME, T/A, ESP, RCM, PEI, and other work
processes through completion.
- Identify variances in original work scope and secure appropriate authorization.
- Coordinates activities associated with PM and Reactive schedules, work, and permit lists.
- Develops budgets, work execution plans and maintenance schedules.
- Procures parts necessary for repairs or overhauls
- Participates in backlog meetings with company
- Assist with execution of work plan as needed
- Facilitates 3pm daily schedule meeting
• Lead/Attend/Participate in safety meetings and site inspections. Perform safety contacts,
and near miss.
• Review daily Production 24 x 7 reports and email.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Complete assigned training, hearing test, medical evaluations, etc on time and as scheduled.
• Review and Analyze notifications and work order backlogs
• Create and publish Work Schedules
• Release work orders in SAP to procure materials and services once approved.
• Provide yearly reactive and PM schedules, and budget estimates.
• Coach supervisors and craft to improve effectiveness.
• Ensure execution of plan/schedules.
• Support Field execution with reactive planning needs on complex work as needed.
• Ensure resource conflicts are resolved.
• Ensure JSA Step included in plans
• Ensure routine work orders are ready for OMC to approve on time.
• Ensure work schedules are finalized on time.
• Ensure schedules are optimized.
• Ensure proper synchronization of plans and schedules between SAP and EST.
• Performance against P/A metric
• Dispatch (SAP function) all crafts and equipment.
• Create, Approve, Plan, Schedule, and Release notifications and work orders.
• Generate PM03’s (outside service request).
• Create, Plan and release notifications and work orders
• Sequence jobs within schedule to meet completion dates.
• Considers costs, quality of work, technical support, etc.