• Proficient in Microsoft Office products and SharePoint
• Knowledge of offshore drilling & completions operations and how activity translates into Logistics
• Knowledge of DOT and US Customs Regulations preferred
• Experience in Supply Base operations preferred
• Demonstrated experience in logistics
• Good communication skills
• Motivated self-starter with the ability to deliver results with minimum direction and supervision.
• The ability to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Client-service oriented with ability to prioritize client demand against resources available
Values & Behaviors:
• Safety – Follow the requirements specified in OMS (operating management system) and contribute to the delivery of safe, compliant, and reliable operations.
• Respect – Respect the views and feelings of others and consider the impact of my words and actions.
• Courage – Speak out when I see something is not right and am prepared to say no or stop when necessary.
• Excellence – Plan carefully, make well informed decisions. Do the right thing. Work efficiently.
• One Team – Support those I work with and help to build the effectiveness of my team to achieve the best results. Make my peers succeed to build bench strength