The Sr. Technical Recruiter will support company’s divisions full cycle recruiting and selection process for all defense functions such as technology, finance, human resources, communications, supply chain and legal. This position will also assist with the development and support of talent acquisitions strategies, programs and systems across the company.
Responsibilities will include:
• Confer with hiring leaders and Human Resource business partners to identify talent needs, to build and execute appropriate recruitment strategies.
• Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporates diversity to candidate slates
• Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with respective hiring leaders to create a partnership that yields successful, predictable results and credibility.
• Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent. Identify and deploy creative methodologies for sourcing quality candidates.
• Utilize candidate research and sourcing techniques that develop effective pipelines of key talent
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need.
• Pre-qualify candidates and develop interview slates.
• Prepare candidate information packages, including position profiles, resumes/CVs, interview guides and assessment forms, for distribution to hiring managers prior to interviews.
• Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates, including interview preparation, process overview, setting expectations, post-offer discussions, closing, offer letter review and general on-boarding.
• Interview and assess candidates using behavioral-based/targeted selection interview questions.
• Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates.
• Collaborate with the HR service center and hiring managers to develop and execute an effective, efficient on-boarding process for each new hire.
• Update ATS appropriately for search tracking and reporting purposes for both internal and external systems.
• Produce weekly reports and analysis on recruiting status for all open, closed and canceled positions and overall updates on recruitment efforts to leadership and clients.
• Ensure compliance in the selection process and apply knowledge of OFCCP/EEO guidelines.
• Work directly with Orbital ATK s business groups on systems support, process documentation and adherence.
• Utilizing defined metrics, frequently review and suggest opportunities for efficiencies and enhancements to process, programs, recruitment sources, etc.