As the increased rigor for engineering PHA's, design completeness, IR data, UT data, and Chemical optimization drives an increased need for support.
- Provides routine administrative and technical support to land and/or engineering personnel. Loads, enters, verifies, manipulates, analyzes and reports data related to well logs and exploration activity.
- Files and retrieves engineering data
- Assists in preparation of daily, monthly reports
- Prepares and assists with bid packages, contracts and filing of service agreements
- Generates and compiles information required for government regulatory compliance
- Tracks operated AFE, field and booked costs with financial operating systems
- Enters operated and non-operated data into database
- Prepares and updates phone list for active rigs, emergency contacts and weekend duty
- Generates information for rig bonus
- Prepares well plan books for engineers
- Compiles reports detailing drilling activity, production and production rates
- Prepares support documentation for portfolio presentations