Candidate will be responsible for supporting test program activities. Under the direction of senior engineering, the individual will be responsible performing a variety of basic engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, or testing of electronic and data acquisition systems as well as developing, creating and modifying computer applications software. Apply theoretical knowledge and engineering techniques to solution of engineering problems, design and document or select commercially available equipment, coordinate design results with other technical groups or electrical contractors. Must coordinate with members of multi-functional team to develop innovative solutions.
- Understanding and application of electrical engineering technical standards.
- With supervision, applies theoretical knowledge and engineering technical principles to solve basi(electrc electrical engineering problems.
- Technical expertise to complete assigned electrical engineering tasks. Attends and prepares under close supervision materials to support electrical engineers during Requirements and Design Reviews.
- Establish requirements and procedures to evaluate purchased equipment or EEE parts. Under supervision, supports the testing and/or evaluation/ validation of one or more elements of an electrical component, subsystem, or system analytical model or actual system implementation.
- Under senior direction, performs a variety of specific engineering tasks of an analysis, design, or test nature.
- Ensure that all test equipment calibration requirements are maintained.
- Interact with personnel on technical matters, often requiring coordinated activity across organizational lines.