The main function of a Contract Administrator is to draft, process, finalize and coordinate the execution of master, general, professional and limited services agreements required for tactical projects and operations and maintenance for all Operating Areas and Engineering & Construction (E&C).
- Drafting, processing, finalizing and coordination of agreements for contracting services related to tactical projects and operations & maintenance.
- Review NDA's
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions
- Works directly with legal on negotiated terms
- Provides support for contract risk and contractor insurance claims.
- Identify contract issues to be escalated and coordinate/facilitate the management of the resolution to these issues. Ability to make decisions where appropriate and seek support where necessary in accomplishing goals.
- Provides training, support and guidance for contracts in Oracle to promote effective use of contracting tools/resources.
- Interact with various internal customers, contractors, attorneys, system support representatives in team settings to monitor the progress of work, resolve problems and ensure performance standard are met.
- Request, update and maintain contractor insurance renewal certificates.
- Verifies, updates & monitor?s contractor?s DOT drug & alcohol and operator qualification status changes. Notifies contract/Request for Service users of updates.
- Communicate and coordinate contractor compliance with ISNetworld.