This role relies on collecting, preserving and analyzing various amounts of data. Qualified individuals must have a thorough understanding of the EDRM process and the ability to manage and execute workflows and relationships with other team members. Most importantly, the work must be completed accurately and timely. The right fit for this position must be detailed oriented, flexible, and have the ability and desire to learn new technical tools and procedures.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Perform eDiscovery technical work utilizing defined processes and tools.
• Manage discovery for a varied docket of matters, including personal injury, environmental, contractual disputes, and investigations
• Ability to collaborate with the attorney and legal team in managing document collection, review and production
• Act as a liaison with business clients, outside counsel, third-party vendors, legal analysts and eDiscovery Specialists to manage discovery
• Handle appropriate application of Law Function tools, processes, Company policy and compliance through matter management
• Communicate with data custodians as necessary.
• Organize and communicate workflow to team members.
• Define solutions to exceptions that occur during the performance of technical work.
• Utilize IT skills and experience to define potential solutions to technical exceptions.
• Perform administrative tasks.
• Accurately and timely report progress, schedule, and issues for technical work.
• Accurately and timely document technical work.
• Provide leadership and training on best practices and procedures.