Duties to include but not limited to:
• Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
• Organize and schedule appointments; books conference rooms and prepares materials for meetings.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms control, office layout and personnel requirements.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.